What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulations
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies are there?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
Cookies used on this website
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is eliminated at close the browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when closing the browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation has been accepted of cookies. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
How to delete cookies from the browser
Clear your browser history including cookies. Also consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 0161 546 8625
- By post: Corinthinan Tax LLP, 3rd Floor, Kennedy House, 31 Stamford Street, Altrincham, WA14 1ES